Here are some of the things that set off alarms in my head that alerted me to the fact that something was wrong, and some are observations that have occured during my life.
1. Pornography. Don't get me wrong here, pornography is a great thing, if it weren't for pornography, I wouldn't have any sex life.
WHENEVER AN ADULT WILL FREELY SHARE HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL WITH A MINOR, SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG.
PORNOGRAPHY IS AN EASY WAY TO ENTICE A MINOR.
2. Innapropriate jokes. Mort Irwin used to tell a LOT of innapropriate jokes to children.
What is long and hard, and full of c-men?
What goes in hard, and comes out soft?
3. Teachers or coaches that take children they are responsible for to their houses.
NO, NOT ALL TEACHERS OR COACHES THAT DO THIS ARE MOLESTERS. SOME WILL HAVE STUDENTS OVER. STUDENTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN A GROUP IN THIS SITUATION. A CHILD ALONE AT A TEACHER'S OR COACHE'S HOUSE IS THE POTENTIAL START OF SOMETHING BAD.
4. Teachers who run a second business, and hire school children as employees.
IT JUST SOUNDS WRONG.
5. Older men in situations where they look out of place.
ONE TIME I SAW A 50 YEAR OLD MAN, PLAYING WITH AN RC CAR IN A PARK. HE COULD HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A GRANDSON, OR A PEDOPHILE TROLLING FOR VICTIMS.